Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review

Let's take a moment to review my writing process so far and determine what's holding it back from being more efficient.


1) Not updating daily. Make it an absolute that tonight you will type up on the blog the material you've written for the day. Today that will consist of a revised introduction and continued work on your articulation of DeLanda's solution to the problem of the genesis of individuals, and, if possible, your articulation of D&G's solution to the problem of the genesis of strata or territorialities.


2) Spending too much time writing outlines of the material without writing material on the material.


3) Taking days off for being sick, requiring a day of catch-up to refresh the memory of the material once held firmly in mind.


So, I'll stop getting sick and start writing before or as I outline the section I'm writing on, or outline only with a mind to the problem I'm right then taking on.

No comments:

Post a Comment